Place an Order
Powertaur Pulsar IoT Cabinet
Place an Order
The Pulsar Includes all features from the Powertaur Neutron enclosure and further enhances the enclosure with fabrications to enable fast integrations: Allows you to place an indoor hotspot or similar electroncs device up to 7"x5"x3.5" into the enclosure and also provide IP67 hookups for an external device to get power such as for POE, USB, 2-pole DC power.
Nine IP67 moisture-proof bulkhead connectors with surge protection devices(SPD) which protects against lightning or short circuit on each one. So, you can save time and focus on deployment of your IoT device.
If you want to build your own Solar Powered base station for an IoT application off grid, this is a good enclosure for DIY. You can use your own Battery, anything up to 280Lx170Wx190H mm will fit on the bottom with shelves above. Check out the Powertaur Charge 12V 120Ah LiFEPO4 battery that will insert right into bottom of this enclosure, so you can quickly focus on wiring up your solar charger inside the enclosure and run PV solar cables in. Check the Powertaur Quasar enclosure model for reference, it uses that battery in this enclosure and includes all that solar power management equipment.
On top of enclosure:
- (4) RF Type-N Female bulkheads - IP67, provides N-Type Female interface on internal and external sides, including Gas Discharge Tube(GDT) surge protection device. Each comes with a Stainless water proof cover if you choose not to install an antenna.
- (1) RF 'SMA' Female bulkhead - IP67, provides SMA Female interface on internal and external sides, including Gas Discharge Tube(GDT) surge protection device. Usually good place for GPS antenna, or whatever you choose. Comes with a Stainless water proof cover if you choose not to put an antenna on.
- (1) Circular 2-pole 300V 10A, IP67, 2 conductor DC Power receptacle, includes a water proof cover and a separate 2-conductor field-installable IP67 plug which performs water-proof keyed mating with the receptacle. Internally, this is surge protected via an internal 10A replaceable blade fuse which is held on DIN rail in the enclosure, you just have to connect wires to the clamps on other side of the fuse block.
- (1) USB Type A, IP67, receptacle includes a water proof cover and a separate 3' plug cable that creates water proof keyed mating connection to the receptacle. The plug cable has a similar plug on the other end which could be used to connect to a same receptacle(not included) in another enclosure, or cut the plug off the other end and run the USB cable through a cord-grip bulkhead into another remote enclosure.
- (1) RJ45 port, IP67, receptacle includes a water proof cover and a separate field installable plug that you can apply on an existing ethernet RJ45 booted cable. The plug performs water-proof keyed mating with the receptacle.
On bottom of enclosure:
- (2) 1/2" Standard Trade Knockout holes. Comes with a IP67 'blank' seal, which is a washer/gasket assembly that is installed over the punchout hole. You determine what to use these for, typically can hold Cord Grips, such as for Solar Panel cables, check out 'Quasar' model for example usage.
- (1) Ethernet RJ45 port, IP67, receptacle includes a water proof cover and a separate field installable plug that you can apply on an existing ethernet RJ45 booted cable. The plug performs water-proof keyed mating with the receptacle. Usually, this would be used when you're bringing a POE or Data line into the enclosure from external, or whatever RJ45 use case you want with it.
Enclosure includes Stainless Steel worm-drive Clamps for pole installations, can range from 1" to 8" diameter poles. Mounting kit also includes additional wall/flush mount brackets as an option.
Also includes mated IP67 connectors, for the bulkhead connectors: (2)RJ45, (1) USB Type A, (1) 2 pole circular. The RJ45 and 2-Pole Circular are field installable, i.e. you can mount them over existing wires.
The USB connector cable connects securely to bulkhead on this enclosure, the other end of cable has same mating interface, so, you'll need to install same USB Type A bulkhead on your eternal device, or cut that end off cable, and run the cable through a cord grip on your remote device, and then splice the cable internally into whateer USB header you need.