Contact

Thanks for stopping by the site, Powertaur is a small company based in San Diego. Passionate about the maker movement and tech. The products offered are borne from iterations of DiY experiences in the field, designed and hand assembled locally, components sourced globally. We gladly provide verbose content on each product, glean from it whatever helps you decide Buy or Build on your project.

For general inquiries on these types of off-grid IoT systems or products specifically, there is a community discussion forum - Powertaur discord channel here, which we monitor and contribute on. For direct questions, can also send email to signal@powertaur.com

Plance an Order
  • Send an email with subject of RFQ, and provide basic info for order creation:
    • List of each product and quantity:
      • NEUTRON
      • PULSAR
      • QUASAR state if you want 'no battery' or the 'Charge' 12V 120Ah battery included.
      • ELEVATE state if you want 'Base' pole with pre-drilled holes for non-penetrating bases, or any extra 'Swaged' Mast poles beyond the 2 that come in the kit.
      • CHARGE
    • Your name and optionally your Company Name if applicable.
    • Ship-to address: country, state, zip code, etc. No P.O. Boxes.
    • We sell direct to business and customer. If you are ordering on behalf of company, send your Tax Exemption or Tax ID certificate if you have one and intend to resell as part of your service/product.
    • Customization requests - We can consider customizations and will respond to your RFQ request with further details on whether we can accommodate. We prefer to go with the configurations offered as we have process to pre-assemble and package small batches of the above models. The in-stock inventory is limited to to a few completed units at a time. For RFQ's that come in when inventory is sold out, we will provide an estimate on lead times based on most recent lead times for supply chain orders given the challenges of late.
  • Powertaur will make effort to respond to your email within 3 business days with a link to an online Invoice with pricing, terms, and estimated lead time for ship date or additional questions.
  • Our online invoice provides you a choice of secure online Credit Card(includes 3% surcharge fee of order total) or ACH transfers(no surcharge, best option).
  • You review the invoice terms and if it states a back-order(presently out of stock), you decide if you want to proceed and pay 10% down to initiate order processing. The remaining 90% will be invoiced to you to be paid when the order ships. If in-stock, the invoice will be for full payment terms, we ship same or next day after payment.
  • Once you pay the 10% down on a back-ordered invoice, Powertaur will keep you informed on status of the order from this point on.
  • You can choose to cancel the order and get your down payment back in full at anytime prior to shipment.
  • When the order is ready to ship, Powertaur sends you second online invoice to pay the remaining 90% balance on the order, once that payment is received, the order is shipped same or next day.
Terms and Conditions

Powertaur honors a 1 year warranty on all products for any defects, we will replace at no charge to you any components that are deemed faulty within the first year based on original delivery date. We do not offer returns, all sales are final.

signal@powertaur.com